Community Header Image

Coronavirus. We have suspended all shows until the end of May. Realistically it could be a lot longer before we can re-open and we will assess events on a rolling monthly basis. For now we are showing shows scheduled for June pnwards and you can safely book tickets for anything listed as we will, of course, give full refunds for any events cancelled.
We really hope we can get back to providing first class entertainment for the people of Witham and beyond as soon as possible, but our worry is that with bills still coming in but no income from hirings or shows, we could run out of money before the restrictions are finally lifted. If you value the Public Hall and want to help ensure we are still here for the long term please consider making a donation, no matter how small, on our Crowd Funding page by clicking here.


National Blood Service - Logo

31 March

National Blood Service

Blood Donor Session

Do Something Amazing....
96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood.
Please don't leave it to someone else. For further details about becoming a blood donor please visit the National Blood Service site.

  • 1.45pm - 4.00pm and 5.00pm - 7.45pm
National Blood Service - Logo

10 April

National Blood Service

Blood Donor Session

Do Something Amazing....
96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood.
Please don't leave it to someone else. For further details about becoming a blood donor please visit the National Blood Service site.

  • 9.15am - 3.15pm
National Blood Service - Logo

26 May

National Blood Service

Blood Donor Session

Do Something Amazing....
96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood.
Please don't leave it to someone else. For further details about becoming a blood donor please visit the National Blood Service site.

  • 1.45pm - 4.00pm and 5.00pm - 7.45pm
National Blood Service - Logo

29 June

National Blood Service

Blood Donor Session

Do Something Amazing....
96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood.
Please don't leave it to someone else. For further details about becoming a blood donor please visit the National Blood Service site.

  • 1.45pm - 4.00pm and 5.00pm - 7.45pm
National Blood Service - Logo

6 July

National Blood Service

Blood Donor Session

Do Something Amazing....
96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood.
Please don't leave it to someone else. For further details about becoming a blood donor please visit the National Blood Service site.

  • 1.45pm - 4.00pm and 5.00pm - 7.45pm

13 July

Witham Horticultural Society

Argentina

A talk by Paula Short

  • At 7.30pm
  • Admission: Members £2, Non-members £3
National Blood Service - Logo

21 July

National Blood Service

Blood Donor Session

Do Something Amazing....
96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood.
Please don't leave it to someone else. For further details about becoming a blood donor please visit the National Blood Service site.

  • 1.45pm - 4.00pm and 5.00pm - 7.45pm
National Blood Service - Logo

31 July

National Blood Service

Blood Donor Session

Do Something Amazing....
96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood.
Please don't leave it to someone else. For further details about becoming a blood donor please visit the National Blood Service site.

  • 1.45pm - 4.00pm and 5.00pm - 7.45pm