Shows Header Image

Download our current What's On guide PDF HERE!


Coronavirus. It looks like we should be able to re-open in May so keep an eye on our listings!
We continue to see greaty reduced income and if you value the Public Hall you might like to consider making a donation, no matter how small, by going to our PayPal Charity Fundraiser page.


  • May
  • June
  • July
  • August

Live shows can theoretically resume this month, but with the possibility of the date slipping and the limited time to sell tickets we will not be re-opening in earnest until next month. However the weekly Pilates classes will be back (fingers crossed!)


Every Tuesday - Pilates
We run two Pilates classes every Tuesday, at 11.00a.m. and 6.00p.m. With our large hall and restricted numbers we are able to offer safe classes with greater social distancing than required by law. The hour long sessions are priced from just £8.
All places must be booked and paid for in advance by calling 0345 017 8717 or click here to email us with your contact details, including a phone number. For more details click on the Pilates button on our home page.


National Blood Service

10 May

National Blood Service

Blood Donor Session

Do Something Amazing....
96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood.
Please don't leave it to someone else. For further details about becoming a blood donor please visit the National Blood Service site.

  • 1.45pm - 4.00pm and 5.00pm - 7.45pm
National Blood Service

24 May

National Blood Service

Blood Donor Session

Do Something Amazing....
96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood.
Please don't leave it to someone else. For further details about becoming a blood donor please visit the National Blood Service site.

  • 1.45pm - 4.00pm and 5.00pm - 7.45pm

We are hopeful the listed shows will be able go ahead. We guarantee full refunds if any are postponed or cancelled.


Every Tuesday - Pilates
We run two Pilates classes every Tuesday, at 11.00a.m. and 6.00p.m. With our large hall and restricted numbers we are able to offer safe classes with greater social distancing than required by law. The hour long sessions are priced from just £8.
All places must be booked and paid for in advance by calling 0345 017 8717 or click here to email us with your contact details, including a phone number. For more details click on the Pilates button on our home page.


National Blood Service

2 June

National Blood Service

Blood Donor Session

Do Something Amazing....
96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood.
Please don't leave it to someone else. For further details about becoming a blood donor please visit the National Blood Service site.

  • 1.45pm - 4.00pm and 5.00pm - 7.45pm
The Mods and Rockers Show

4 June

Witham Public Hall Trust

The Mods and Rockers Show

Remember the Brighton riots? Lambrettas, Nortons, parkas and leathers? When you had to choose between being a Mod or a Rocker? Celebrate that magical period in the 60s and 70s with the Mods & Rockers Show.
The show brings you a night of classic songs by artists including The Who, The Rolling Stones, The Kinks, Jimi Hendrix, T. Rex, Eddie Floyd, The Equals, Toots & The Maytals, The Small Faces, Mott the Hoople, Chris Montez, The Animals, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Procol Harum... plus many more.

  • Performance starts at 8.00pm. Doors open at 7.30pm
  • Tickets £15
  • 75p booking fee applies
  • Tel. 0345 017 8717
  • Tickets also available from the Visitor Information Centre at Witham Town Hall
Book Tickets
Horticultural Society

14 June

Witham Horticultural Society

Monthly Meeting

Details to be announced

  • At 7.30pm
  • Admission: Members £2, Non-members £3
National Blood Service

16 June

National Blood Service

Blood Donor Session

Do Something Amazing....
96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood.
Please don't leave it to someone else. For further details about becoming a blood donor please visit the National Blood Service site.

  • 1.45pm - 4.00pm and 5.00pm - 7.45pm
Paul Jones and Dave Kelly

18 June

Witham Public Hall Trust

Paul Jones and Dave Kelly

Britain's best blues harp player and bottleneck guitarist together in concert. Great vocals, harmonica and guitar, delivered with wit, panache and a deep respect for the roots of the music.

  • Performance starts at 7.30pm. Doors open at 6.45pm
  • Tickets £22
  • 75p booking fee applies
  • Tel. 0345 017 8717
  • Tickets also available from the Visitor Information Centre at Witham Town Hall
Book Tickets
National Blood Service

16 June

National Blood Service

Blood Donor Session

Do Something Amazing....
96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood.
Please don't leave it to someone else. For further details about becoming a blood donor please visit the National Blood Service site.

  • 1.45pm - 4.00pm and 5.00pm - 7.45pm

We are hopeful the listed shows will be able go ahead. We guarantee full refunds if any are postponed or cancelled due to COVID19 restrictions.


Every Tuesday - Pilates
We run two Pilates classes every Tuesday, at 11.00a.m. and 6.00p.m. With our large hall and restricted numbers we are able to offer safe classes with greater social distancing than required by law. The hour long sessions are priced from just £8.
All places must be booked and paid for in advance by calling 0345 017 8717 or click here to email us with your contact details, including a phone number. For more details click on the Pilates button on our home page.


Viva Neil Diamond

3 July

Yellowstone Events

Viva Neil Diamond

Whilst performing in Las Vegas some years ago Bob Drury was described as "one of the world's finest vocal tributes to Neil Diamond" and he's now back touring the UK with his new acoustic based show for 2021 celebrating the legendary Neil Diamond and his incredible back catalogue of songs. Bob Drury's award-winning one-man show is an absolute 'must-see' for any Diamond fans. Prepare to be blown away by his vocal likeness which has been delighting audiences around the world combined with his stunning prowess on the guitar.
By taking some of the songs back to how they were originally written, with just voice and guitar, Bob brings a whole new dimension to the songs, particularly the beautiful guitar ballads that have a genuine depth of emotion when stripped right back. The show still includes loads of Neil Diamond’s blockbuster hits such as Sweet Caroline, Cracklin' Rosie, Play Me, Hello Again, Song Sung Blue, Beautiful Noise, Red Red Wine and Forever in Blue Jeans so get those voices ready to sing along! There are also a few lesser known songs that are sure to become your favourites by the end of the show. A fantastic evening guaranteed!

  • Performance starts at 7.30pm. Doors open at 7.00pm
  • Tickets £16
  • 75p booking fee applies
  • Tel. 0345 017 8717
  • Tickets also available from the Visitor Information Centre at Witham Town Hall
Book Tickets
National Blood Service - Logo

5 July

National Blood Service

Blood Donor Session

Do Something Amazing....
96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood.
Please don't leave it to someone else. For further details about becoming a blood donor please visit the National Blood Service site.

  • 1.45pm - 4.00pm and 5.00pm - 7.45pm
Horticultural Society

16 July

Witham Horticultural Society

Monthly Meeting

Details to be announced

  • At 7.30pm
  • Admission: Members £2, Non-members £3
National Blood Service - Logo

15 July

National Blood Service

Blood Donor Session

Do Something Amazing....
96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood.
Please don't leave it to someone else. For further details about becoming a blood donor please visit the National Blood Service site.

  • 1.45pm - 4.00pm and 5.00pm - 7.45pm
  • 9.40a.m. - 12.30p.m. and 2.00p.m. - 4.00p.m. Sunday 29th)
Bootleg Blondie

16 July

Witham Public Hall Trust

Bootleg Blondie

Bootleg Blondie are the world's number 1 official Blondie tribute band and are fully endorsed by Debbie Harry herself. The band brings all the greatest Blondie hits to life with an authentic sound and a lead singer who bears an uncanny resemblance, both physically and vocally, to the real Debbie Harry.

  • Performance starts at 8.00pm. Doors open at 7.15pm
  • Tickets £16
  • 75p booking fee applies
  • Tel. 0345 017 8717
  • Tickets also available from the Visitor Information Centre at Witham Town Hall
Book Tickets
Oye Santana

17 July

Witham Public Hall Trust

Oye Santana

The latin/rock fusion sound of Carlos Santana is unique. Every track is a fiesta and Oye Santana will have you singing along and dancing along from the first note to the explosive finale.

  • Performance starts at 8.00pm. Doors open at 7.30pm
  • Tickets £20
  • 75p booking fee applies
  • Tel. 0345 017 8717
  • Tickets also available from the Visitor Information Centre at Witham Town Hall
Book Tickets
Live Wrestling

22 July

Wrestleforce

Live Wrestling in Witham

The superstars of WrestleForce return to the Witham Public Hall for another session of high flying action that the whole family can enjoy! Cheer on your favourite heroes as they do battle against the rule breaking villains! Featuring breathtaking stunts, larger than life characters and incredible interaction, WrestleForce delivers a 2 hour spectacular unlike anything you've ever experienced!
Save 10% when you book more than a week in advance!

  • Performance starts at 7.00pm. Doors open at 6.30pm
  • Tickets £15, concessions £12, Family Ticket £45. Front row £19 all classes
  • 75p booking fee applies
  • Tel. 0345 017 8717
  • Tickets also available from the Visitor Information Centre at Witham Town Hall
Book Tickets
Doobie Dan

23 July

Witham Public Hall Trust

Doobie Dan

A great combination of the very best of The Doobie Brothers and Steely Dan. Expect hits like What A Fool Believes, Listen To The Music, Rikki Don’t Lose That Number and Reelin’ In The Years.
Special Offer. Book for this AND The ELO Encounter on July 24th and save £2.50 on each ticket for both shows!

  • Performance starts at 8.00pm. Doors open at 7.30pm
  • Tickets £14
  • 75p booking fee applies
  • Tel. 0345 017 8717
  • Tickets also available from the Visitor Information Centre at Witham Town Hall
Book Tickets
ELO Encounter

24 July

Witham Public Hall Trust

The ELO Encounter

The ELO Encounter are back and are promising a bigger and better show than ever. These talented musicians recreate the distinctive ELO sound with an uncanny authenticity on hits such as Telephone Line, Roll Over Beethoven, Strange Magic and, of course, Mr Blue Sky. Always a popular show, you’ll need to book early to avoid disappointment. And if you haven’t seen them before we can highly recommend The ELO Encounter - you won’t believe your ears!
Special Offer. Book for this AND Doobie Dan on July 23rd and save £2.50 on each ticket for both shows!

  • Performance starts at 8.00pm. Doors open at 7.15pm
  • Tickets £15
  • 75p booking fee applies
  • Tel. 0345 017 8717
  • Tickets also available from the Visitor Information Centre at Witham Town Hall
Book Tickets
Day By Day

27 July

Jeff Short Showtime

Day By Day

The Music of Doris Day

Join Sue & Jeff Short in a special afternoon show as they bring you the story and songs of Doris Day, one of America's loveliest stars. From her time singing with the big bands, through her fabulous Hollywood career in such films as ‘On Moonlight Bay’ and ‘Calamity Jane’, to her prolific recordings including It's Magic, Secret Love, Que Sera Sera and many more! An afternoon of nostalgia awaits you.

  • Performance starts at 2.00pm. Doors open at 1.30pm
  • Tickets £12
  • 75p booking fee applies
  • Tel. 0345 017 8717
  • Tickets also available from the Visitor Information Centre at Witham Town Hall
Book Tickets
Searchers and Hollies Experience

30 July

Witham Public Hall Trust

The Searchers and Hollies Experience

In a two-hour show, The Searchers and Hollies Experience take you back to the highest energy decade in pop history. They bring to life over 30 hits from two legendary harmony bands. Hits such as Sweets For My Sweet, Sugar and Spice, Just One Look, The Air That I Breathe and many more.

  • Performance starts at 8.00pm. Doors open at 7.15pm
  • Tickets £14, Senior Citizens and Children under 16 £13
  • 75p booking fee applies
  • Tel. 0345 017 8717
  • Tickets also available from the Visitor Information Centre at Witham Town Hall
Book Tickets
Elvis Legacy

31 July

EP Productions

Mark Summers Elvis Legacy

Mark Summers Elvis Legacy is the UK's Official Number One Elvis Tribute Show and winner of the National Tribute Awards. One of the world's Top selling international Elvis Tributes, Mark has worked around the world from London’s West End to Memphis, USA appearing with many of Elvis’ original band members, movie co-stars, close friends and some of the Presley family!
The NEW show is not your typical Elvis show, its Young and fresh! High energy, fun packed with all Elvis’ greatest hits!
“He walks, talks and looks like a young Elvis” BBC Radio2
“Amazing” The Daily Mail
The show is set to excite and entertain any audience, leaving them ‘All Shook Up’

  • Performance starts at 8.00pm. Doors open at 7.30pm
  • Tickets £15
  • 75p booking fee applies
  • Tel. 0345 017 8717
  • Tickets also available from the Visitor Information Centre at Witham Town Hall
Book Tickets

We are hopeful the listed shows will be able go ahead. We guarantee full refunds if any are postponed or cancelled due to COVID19 restrictions.


Every Tuesday - Pilates
We run two Pilates classes every Tuesday, at 11.00a.m. and 6.00p.m. With our large hall and restricted numbers we are able to offer safe classes with greater social distancing than required by law. The hour long sessions are priced from just £8.
All places must be booked and paid for in advance by calling 0345 017 8717 or click here to email us with your contact details, including a phone number. For more details click on the Pilates button on our home page.


Step Inside the 60s

1 August

Maddie Cole

Step Inside The 60s

Back by popular demand! From the Cavern to Carnaby Street, acclaimed vocalist Maddie Cole and her band pay spectacular tribute to the British female artists who made the 60s swing, twist and shout! Step Inside The 60s is a high energy trip down memory lane which will get your feet tapping and your hands clapping, with tributes to Cilla, Lulu, Dusty and friends.

  • Performance starts at 7.30pm. Doors open at 6.45pm
  • Tickets £18, Senior Citizens and Children under 16 £16
  • 75p booking fee applies
  • Tel. 0345 017 8717
  • Tickets also available from the Visitor Information Centre at Witham Town Hall
Book Tickets
Sounds Familiar

8 August

The Essex Group

Sounds Familiar

The Essex Group present their annual summer show, featuring an evening of music from current and past West End and Broadway shows.

Members of the group will be performing a variety of songs from some of the best-known and best-loved musicals of all time.

  • Performances start at 3.00pm and 7.00pm. Doors open at 2.30pm/6.30pm
  • Tickets £14. Concession £12
  • Tel. 01245 360821
  • Book online at tickets2c.co.uk
  • Tickets also available from the Visitor Information Centre at Witham Town Hall
Ultimate Elton

27 August

Witham Public Hall Trust

Ultimate Elton

and the Rocket Band

Some tribute artists look like their idol, some sound like their idol. Paul Bacon as Sir Elton John does both! Close your eyes and you won’t believe your ears, open your eyes and you won’t believe them either!
Rapidly established as the foremost Elton John tribute act in the UK, Ultimate Elton and The Rocket Band present an truly accurate reproduction of the classic live shows of one of pop music’s most successful and best-loved artists, featuring all the biggest hits from a career spanning five decades and over 30 albums.

  • Performance starts at 8.00pm. Doors open at 7.00pm
  • Tickets £19.50
  • 75p booking fee applies
  • Tel. 0345 017 8717
  • Tickets also available from the Visitor Information Centre at Witham Town Hall
Book Tickets
National Blood Service - Logo

30 August

National Blood Service

Blood Donor Session

Do Something Amazing....
96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood.
Please don't leave it to someone else. For further details about becoming a blood donor please visit the National Blood Service site.

  • 1.45pm - 4.00pm and 5.00pm - 7.45pm
  • 9.40a.m. - 12.30p.m. and 2.00p.m. - 4.00p.m. Sunday 29th)